Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 167864" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>Love this side by side! I tend to think that this is on Portero Road in California, but I can't match it up perfectly. The road would have to have been widened since these scences were filmed if this is the same path. I think it is just outside the JMJ Ranch that was used a lot for Southfork ranch shots that were shot in California. Someone else redirect me if you think this is somewhere else!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 167864, member: 138"] Love this side by side! I tend to think that this is on Portero Road in California, but I can't match it up perfectly. The road would have to have been widened since these scences were filmed if this is the same path. I think it is just outside the JMJ Ranch that was used a lot for Southfork ranch shots that were shot in California. Someone else redirect me if you think this is somewhere else! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top