Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 168646" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>I may just have to go watch that episode now, what with this and the apt JM10 found. And only $3.99 for the swizel sticks...not a bad deal. </p><p></p><p>I just found IMDB also has this. I didn't realize it had series locations.</p><p></p><p>Found this:</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>Ground level restaurant/bar at the northwest corner of the Statler Hilton. This area was originally a series or retail spaces before being turned into Gatsby's Bicycle Bar in later years.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">[ATTACH=full]16776[/ATTACH]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 168646, member: 3950"] I may just have to go watch that episode now, what with this and the apt JM10 found. And only $3.99 for the swizel sticks...not a bad deal. I just found IMDB also has this. I didn't realize it had series locations. Found this: [SIZE=5][B]Ground level restaurant/bar at the northwest corner of the Statler Hilton. This area was originally a series or retail spaces before being turned into Gatsby's Bicycle Bar in later years.[/B] [ATTACH=full]16776[/ATTACH][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top