Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 170450" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I had a hard time finding this one for whatever reason. While researching, I found an article written by someone that was a friend with someone that lived in the home at the time of filming! I emailed the author to see if more information could be found, and the next thing I knew I received an email from the person that lived in the home on Deloache! He was very helpful in confirming the location.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 170450, member: 138"] I had a hard time finding this one for whatever reason. While researching, I found an article written by someone that was a friend with someone that lived in the home at the time of filming! I emailed the author to see if more information could be found, and the next thing I knew I received an email from the person that lived in the home on Deloache! He was very helpful in confirming the location. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top