Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 171999" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Yeah...the pillars..but I still couldn't reconcile this. Here are my thoughts. As the police car pulls out, he's right by that tree that used to bend the road as discussed in a previous post here, and has a reflector. 782 Potrero to me was too far down. Plus 782 has a bend down the road too close to the driveway, unless distance-distorted by the camera which we have seen is done frequently. I'm wondering if back then they entranced the same property, only that 901 was split off and is now substantially different. At 901, zooming in gets the hill in perspective better, plus the driveway is larger....not that that really matters 40 years later. Plus 901 is closer to the JMJ pull off...doesn't seem to me to be that long of a drive, tho' the take was split. Like I said...just my perspective.</p><p></p><p>What I find interesting is this shot, with a bend in the road and white fence on the left. Immediately after, as Peter is ready to pull into JMJ, the fence magically turns to chain-link.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]17097[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]17098[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 171999, member: 3950"] Yeah...the pillars..but I still couldn't reconcile this. Here are my thoughts. As the police car pulls out, he's right by that tree that used to bend the road as discussed in a previous post here, and has a reflector. 782 Potrero to me was too far down. Plus 782 has a bend down the road too close to the driveway, unless distance-distorted by the camera which we have seen is done frequently. I'm wondering if back then they entranced the same property, only that 901 was split off and is now substantially different. At 901, zooming in gets the hill in perspective better, plus the driveway is larger....not that that really matters 40 years later. Plus 901 is closer to the JMJ pull off...doesn't seem to me to be that long of a drive, tho' the take was split. Like I said...just my perspective. What I find interesting is this shot, with a bend in the road and white fence on the left. Immediately after, as Peter is ready to pull into JMJ, the fence magically turns to chain-link. [ATTACH=full]17097[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]17098[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top