Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Taylor Bennett Jr." data-source="post: 172214" data-attributes="member: 2740"><p>man, I didn't realize Dallas was so expensive! That house is decent-sized but clearly nothing special (it was supposed to be the 'modest place on the wrong size of the tracks' where the Barneses lived, right?). Even in SF, where I live (San Francisco, not Southfork!), that particular house might not be worth *that* much. I'm guessing though that things drop significantly in the Dallas area as you move out of the fancy neighborhoods, whereas in the Bay Area you have to drive hours to get to a location where prices aren't outrageous</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Taylor Bennett Jr., post: 172214, member: 2740"] man, I didn't realize Dallas was so expensive! That house is decent-sized but clearly nothing special (it was supposed to be the 'modest place on the wrong size of the tracks' where the Barneses lived, right?). Even in SF, where I live (San Francisco, not Southfork!), that particular house might not be worth *that* much. I'm guessing though that things drop significantly in the Dallas area as you move out of the fancy neighborhoods, whereas in the Bay Area you have to drive hours to get to a location where prices aren't outrageous [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top