Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 176780" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>I paste a screen shot of the road view map into MSPaint, and add the text numbers for locations. For me it's easier to visualize. I haven't used your method. I'll play with it.</p><p></p><p>I updated with #'s 13-16. Glad you included these...I forgot about them.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]17564[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>The numbers are out of order for a visual flow on the map. It's built location-by-location, not left-to-right or top-to-bottom.</p><p></p><p>1 - Pam's mother's house that Pam inherited or bought from the estate</p><p>2 - Southfork interiors from dvd s02, and replicated on a sound stage</p><p>3 - Swellen's townhome</p><p>4 - Jenna's townhome before almost marrying Bobby</p><p>5 - Holly Harwood's home</p><p>6 - Cliff's gold tower office</p><p>7 - Church in the background of JR Gas, noted in JM10's post above</p><p>8 - JR Gas, also noted in JM10's post above</p><p>9 - well known Highland Park Presbyterian Church</p><p>10 - recently the most expensive home in Texas.</p><p>11 - Preston Tower Condominiums</p><ul> <li data-xf-list-type="ul">Where Kristen was calling JR from, to extort money from him in the final ep of season 4</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul">Wes Parmalee’s condo (10.11)</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul">As the Bradley hotel where Cliff and April stay during their search for Pam (12.1)</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ul">Hotel where Cally’s art is on display (13.10)</li> </ul><p>12 - Southern Methodist University (SMU)</p><p>13 - Il Sorrento</p><p>14 - DaVinci's</p><p>15 - Rebecca's "Houston" home where Pam first met Rebecca</p><p>16 - Katherine's "repurchase of her family's Houston home"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 176780, member: 3950"] I paste a screen shot of the road view map into MSPaint, and add the text numbers for locations. For me it's easier to visualize. I haven't used your method. I'll play with it. I updated with #'s 13-16. Glad you included these...I forgot about them. [ATTACH=full]17564[/ATTACH] The numbers are out of order for a visual flow on the map. It's built location-by-location, not left-to-right or top-to-bottom. 1 - Pam's mother's house that Pam inherited or bought from the estate 2 - Southfork interiors from dvd s02, and replicated on a sound stage 3 - Swellen's townhome 4 - Jenna's townhome before almost marrying Bobby 5 - Holly Harwood's home 6 - Cliff's gold tower office 7 - Church in the background of JR Gas, noted in JM10's post above 8 - JR Gas, also noted in JM10's post above 9 - well known Highland Park Presbyterian Church 10 - recently the most expensive home in Texas. 11 - Preston Tower Condominiums [LIST] [*]Where Kristen was calling JR from, to extort money from him in the final ep of season 4 [*]Wes Parmalee’s condo (10.11) [*]As the Bradley hotel where Cliff and April stay during their search for Pam (12.1) [*]Hotel where Cally’s art is on display (13.10) [/LIST] 12 - Southern Methodist University (SMU) 13 - Il Sorrento 14 - DaVinci's 15 - Rebecca's "Houston" home where Pam first met Rebecca 16 - Katherine's "repurchase of her family's Houston home" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top