Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 181540" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I think you are right about just covering the existing sign in this case. </p><p></p><p>Here is a COCKTAILS sign I just saw in an episode I am watching (s07e06). Have not placed this one in the real world yet despite the fact that a street number of 2415 does appear on the building.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]17947[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 181540, member: 138"] I think you are right about just covering the existing sign in this case. Here is a COCKTAILS sign I just saw in an episode I am watching (s07e06). Have not placed this one in the real world yet despite the fact that a street number of 2415 does appear on the building. [ATTACH=full]17947[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top