Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 182397" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I have never noticed the sign! Good catch, Bill! Interestingly enough I made a discovery while looking at the information you shared.</p><p></p><p>So Jock is moved to Dallas Memorial and the family waits in a waiting area next to a large atrium with a row of windows across near the ceiling...</p><p>[ATTACH=full]18040[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>While googling info about Medical City I ran across a picture of a large atrium With a row of windows across the ceiling...</p><p>[ATTACH=full]18041[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18042[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>What if all of the interior filming for this episode was done at Medial City (plus the exterior scene in the emergency/ambulance area) and the Presbyterian was only used for the exterior shots at the main entrance? Not being familiar with these hospital interiors, I never gave it much thought before.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 182397, member: 138"] I have never noticed the sign! Good catch, Bill! Interestingly enough I made a discovery while looking at the information you shared. So Jock is moved to Dallas Memorial and the family waits in a waiting area next to a large atrium with a row of windows across near the ceiling... [ATTACH=full]18040[/ATTACH] While googling info about Medical City I ran across a picture of a large atrium With a row of windows across the ceiling... [ATTACH=full]18041[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18042[/ATTACH] What if all of the interior filming for this episode was done at Medial City (plus the exterior scene in the emergency/ambulance area) and the Presbyterian was only used for the exterior shots at the main entrance? Not being familiar with these hospital interiors, I never gave it much thought before. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top