Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 184076" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>It shows up A LOT in the later years. </p><p></p><p>It is also very recognizable when they use it for Carter McKay’s ranch. </p><p></p><p>I’ve pinned a lot of instances in my map and I am not sure that I have them all.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]18168[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 184076, member: 138"] It shows up A LOT in the later years. It is also very recognizable when they use it for Carter McKay’s ranch. I’ve pinned a lot of instances in my map and I am not sure that I have them all. [ATTACH=full]18168[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top