Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill B." data-source="post: 184727" data-attributes="member: 4505"><p>[ATTACH=full]18219[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18221[/ATTACH] </p><p>Hi Bill,I believe I have something on the Lucy and Valeen location,may need your help to nail it down!....Check out the old 1900s picture I have posted here.This appears to be the building behind Lucy and Valeen as they are walking in what looked like a park....[The concrete walkway seen behind Valeen is in this picture! ]...According to info I got with this picture this was the entrance to the old Marsalis Zoo in Dallas.[now the Dallas Zoo] The downtown Dallas skyline can be seen from the zoo area.Any further info you could provide would be appreciated!.....</p><p><a href="https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2014/04/oak-cliff-history-how-our-neighborhood-came-to-be/" target="_blank">https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2014/04/oak-cliff-history-how-our-neighborhood-came-to-be/</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill B., post: 184727, member: 4505"] [ATTACH=full]18219[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]18221[/ATTACH] Hi Bill,I believe I have something on the Lucy and Valeen location,may need your help to nail it down!....Check out the old 1900s picture I have posted here.This appears to be the building behind Lucy and Valeen as they are walking in what looked like a park....[The concrete walkway seen behind Valeen is in this picture! ]...According to info I got with this picture this was the entrance to the old Marsalis Zoo in Dallas.[now the Dallas Zoo] The downtown Dallas skyline can be seen from the zoo area.Any further info you could provide would be appreciated!..... [URL]https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2014/04/oak-cliff-history-how-our-neighborhood-came-to-be/[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top