Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill B." data-source="post: 185579" data-attributes="member: 4505"><p>[ATTACH=full]18266[/ATTACH] MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!...….Season-2/Episode-1..."Reunion"/part-1.....This is by far the most difficult location I have searched for to date!!.....The location of the scenes of Lucy and Val as they are talking and walking around in what appeared to be a public park with a city skyline seen off in the distance.I had thought this location was in Dallas Texas.It's not!....The location is in Fort Worth Texas at the "Trail Drivers Park".[well,at least I had the "park" part right!] .I looked again at the skyline in the background of the episode scenes.It hit me!...It's not Dallas,it's Fort Worth!..….Trail Drivers Park/Fort Worth Texas-<a href="https://goo.gl/maps/QQDERePVH1Ddoz9r7?fbclid=IwAR1-ZNvj1cjZpVlZN6pKsSuBgtkXtH-WAMAm4B2sgGNapdIUHZ_ypGTPDMU" target="_blank">https://goo.gl/maps/QQDERePVH1Ddoz9r7</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill B., post: 185579, member: 4505"] [ATTACH=full]18266[/ATTACH] MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!...….Season-2/Episode-1..."Reunion"/part-1.....This is by far the most difficult location I have searched for to date!!.....The location of the scenes of Lucy and Val as they are talking and walking around in what appeared to be a public park with a city skyline seen off in the distance.I had thought this location was in Dallas Texas.It's not!....The location is in Fort Worth Texas at the "Trail Drivers Park".[well,at least I had the "park" part right!] .I looked again at the skyline in the background of the episode scenes.It hit me!...It's not Dallas,it's Fort Worth!..….Trail Drivers Park/Fort Worth Texas-[URL='https://goo.gl/maps/QQDERePVH1Ddoz9r7?fbclid=IwAR1-ZNvj1cjZpVlZN6pKsSuBgtkXtH-WAMAm4B2sgGNapdIUHZ_ypGTPDMU']https://goo.gl/maps/QQDERePVH1Ddoz9r7[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top