Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 190102" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>I guess it depends on preferences. Some like the cleaner look of less, younger foliage. Others prefer the character provided by more foliage, trimmed, and/or older greens and trees around. Large, overgrown bushes, for example, make a place look old. Large trees do add character and stability, but imply a sense of age. It is visually much more interesting now. For me, I like both...depending on my mood. Personal preference? None really, I guess it depends on the 'hood and what's going on at the time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 190102, member: 3950"] I guess it depends on preferences. Some like the cleaner look of less, younger foliage. Others prefer the character provided by more foliage, trimmed, and/or older greens and trees around. Large, overgrown bushes, for example, make a place look old. Large trees do add character and stability, but imply a sense of age. It is visually much more interesting now. For me, I like both...depending on my mood. Personal preference? None really, I guess it depends on the 'hood and what's going on at the time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top