Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 192032" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Looks like you got it again. I had scanned that LBJ corridor and jumped right over that building. The thinner glass line around the top nails it, as does that entrance. And it looks to me like it was nearing completion during the Cattlemen's photo.</p><p></p><p>I was coming at it from the wrong angle...was expecting it to be more squared or rectangular without that bit of extra on the Galleria side of it. The building along side of it caught my eye until I looked at the building base.</p><p></p><p>Great job, bud.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 192032, member: 3950"] Looks like you got it again. I had scanned that LBJ corridor and jumped right over that building. The thinner glass line around the top nails it, as does that entrance. And it looks to me like it was nearing completion during the Cattlemen's photo. I was coming at it from the wrong angle...was expecting it to be more squared or rectangular without that bit of extra on the Galleria side of it. The building along side of it caught my eye until I looked at the building base. Great job, bud. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top