Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 194727" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Thanks GD. Another recent location post was found on IMDb. I remember a while back IMDb as being sketchy on locations. Guess I was missing it, or it's been substantially improved. I appreciate your post very much. Interesting that when I just saw the house in the s9 episode and wondered about location, I thought of the area below Hancock Park.</p><p></p><p>Google maps pic just pulled. Looks the same after what...35 years?</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]19115[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 194727, member: 3950"] Thanks GD. Another recent location post was found on IMDb. I remember a while back IMDb as being sketchy on locations. Guess I was missing it, or it's been substantially improved. I appreciate your post very much. Interesting that when I just saw the house in the s9 episode and wondered about location, I thought of the area below Hancock Park. Google maps pic just pulled. Looks the same after what...35 years? [ATTACH=full]19115[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top