Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 195927" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I think Westfield Mall shows up quite a bit in the early seasons, but not again until season 9. I have this mall as one of the locations used as Jenna boutique in s09e16.</p><p></p><p>I have been looking for Matt Houston's house to no avail so far, but I thought I would share my research. It has so far lead me down a yet unsuccessful path, but it does look promising. </p><p></p><p>I wanted to see if any other locations shot in the same episode looked like they could have been shot at the same time as Mark's house hunting. There is a ranching scene that takes place that doesn't look like it was shot at the JMJ ranch, but maybe more like the land where Little House on the Prairie was shot. I thought I would look around the former Big Sky Movie Ranch in Simi Valley. I did find an article (<a href="https://scvhistory.com/scvhistory/gt8703.htm" target="_blank">https://scvhistory.com/scvhistory/gt8703.htm</a>) about Mike Levison that lived in Sand Canyon (in Simi Valley). The article says, "Levison's home, sitting on a hill behind an electronic gate, includes a guest house, stable and tennis court. It has been used for exterior shots on the "Matt Houston" television series and in feature films." However, all addresses point to a home that does not match the one we are looking for. However, in this quest I did find a bunch of homes and roads that look A LOT like the homes fake-Pam shows Bobby and Cliff in S13E16. It hasn't panned out exactly, but I think it is closer than I have been on these two homes. Hopefully I will have something to post soon!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 195927, member: 138"] I think Westfield Mall shows up quite a bit in the early seasons, but not again until season 9. I have this mall as one of the locations used as Jenna boutique in s09e16. I have been looking for Matt Houston's house to no avail so far, but I thought I would share my research. It has so far lead me down a yet unsuccessful path, but it does look promising. I wanted to see if any other locations shot in the same episode looked like they could have been shot at the same time as Mark's house hunting. There is a ranching scene that takes place that doesn't look like it was shot at the JMJ ranch, but maybe more like the land where Little House on the Prairie was shot. I thought I would look around the former Big Sky Movie Ranch in Simi Valley. I did find an article ([URL]https://scvhistory.com/scvhistory/gt8703.htm[/URL]) about Mike Levison that lived in Sand Canyon (in Simi Valley). The article says, "Levison's home, sitting on a hill behind an electronic gate, includes a guest house, stable and tennis court. It has been used for exterior shots on the "Matt Houston" television series and in feature films." However, all addresses point to a home that does not match the one we are looking for. However, in this quest I did find a bunch of homes and roads that look A LOT like the homes fake-Pam shows Bobby and Cliff in S13E16. It hasn't panned out exactly, but I think it is closer than I have been on these two homes. Hopefully I will have something to post soon! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top