Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Miss Texas 1967" data-source="post: 199677" data-attributes="member: 36"><p>Yes, I watched the episode last week but can't remember the exact one. I believe it might be A Death in the Family (10x21) but if it's not it's around then when Cliff and Pam are in LA going through Jamie's things after she died.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Miss Texas 1967, post: 199677, member: 36"] Yes, I watched the episode last week but can't remember the exact one. I believe it might be A Death in the Family (10x21) but if it's not it's around then when Cliff and Pam are in LA going through Jamie's things after she died. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top