Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 201175" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>Posted this on another thread, but thought I would post it here as well. </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]19810[/ATTACH] </p><p></p><p>I think this was filmed outside of the tank farm on Ira E Woods Ave in Grapevine, Texas. I think the dome and tanks at Magellan Midstream Partners are what we are seeing when they are changing the billboard.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]19809[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 201175, member: 138"] Posted this on another thread, but thought I would post it here as well. [ATTACH=full]19810[/ATTACH] I think this was filmed outside of the tank farm on Ira E Woods Ave in Grapevine, Texas. I think the dome and tanks at Magellan Midstream Partners are what we are seeing when they are changing the billboard. [ATTACH=full]19809[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top