Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill B." data-source="post: 202419" data-attributes="member: 4505"><p>The reason the study was used at 5020 Swiss was the sliding door entrance/exit in back of the home and the multiple entrances/exits to the room on the inside.The camera could be set up outside of the sliding door looking into the room to film.The Park Lane home had no study that looked like this at the time of filming there in 1978.....Note-In my previous post I meant to say that the Ewing family portrait was over the fireplace in this room.I had posted that it was a picture of Jock Ewing there,I was wrong!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill B., post: 202419, member: 4505"] The reason the study was used at 5020 Swiss was the sliding door entrance/exit in back of the home and the multiple entrances/exits to the room on the inside.The camera could be set up outside of the sliding door looking into the room to film.The Park Lane home had no study that looked like this at the time of filming there in 1978.....Note-In my previous post I meant to say that the Ewing family portrait was over the fireplace in this room.I had posted that it was a picture of Jock Ewing there,I was wrong! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top