Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 212891" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>It’s been too long since I have been on here! I hope everyone is doing well.</p><p></p><p>Rewatching Dallas (of course) and something jumps out at me. In season 11 Laurel is in a restaurant and you see blinds behind her and some marble.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]20832[/ATTACH] </p><p>In season 12, we see Bobby have the place for a private date with Tracey Lawton. He surprises her with a brand new pool table. A few episodes later we see JR meeting Rattigan at the same place, but it is now a strip club. I don’t have episode numbers for those two appearances, but the blinds, the palm leaves, and/or the marble appears. In some shots you can tell a bar is in the background. Here are some pictures from s12e25 where Cliff watches Afton sing. </p><p>[ATTACH=full]20833[/ATTACH] </p><p>We know some of the scenes from this season where Afton and Cliff are together were shot at Perino’s (posted earlier in this thread) but I can’t find any matching features from these scenes.</p><p></p><p>Restaurant interiors are so hard to track down! I just find it interesting that this one shows up so often! The pictures I posted are from taking pics of the TV. They are not the greatest, but I was using Dailymotion to play episodes and get screenscaps. They must have cleaned house because almost all of the Dallas episodes have now been removed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 212891, member: 138"] It’s been too long since I have been on here! I hope everyone is doing well. Rewatching Dallas (of course) and something jumps out at me. In season 11 Laurel is in a restaurant and you see blinds behind her and some marble. [ATTACH=full]20832[/ATTACH] In season 12, we see Bobby have the place for a private date with Tracey Lawton. He surprises her with a brand new pool table. A few episodes later we see JR meeting Rattigan at the same place, but it is now a strip club. I don’t have episode numbers for those two appearances, but the blinds, the palm leaves, and/or the marble appears. In some shots you can tell a bar is in the background. Here are some pictures from s12e25 where Cliff watches Afton sing. [ATTACH=full]20833[/ATTACH] We know some of the scenes from this season where Afton and Cliff are together were shot at Perino’s (posted earlier in this thread) but I can’t find any matching features from these scenes. Restaurant interiors are so hard to track down! I just find it interesting that this one shows up so often! The pictures I posted are from taking pics of the TV. They are not the greatest, but I was using Dailymotion to play episodes and get screenscaps. They must have cleaned house because almost all of the Dallas episodes have now been removed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top