Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 224306" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I was tracking down information about Cherrio’s (thanks for the info, [USER=5151]@TJP[/USER]!) and while conducting an image search, the results caught my eye. </p><p></p><p>I am pretty sure this building is one that came up on Dallas several times in the early seasons. Now, I can’t find any screenshots of it. I guess I should have kept a file of unidentified locations and their episodes. </p><p></p><p>Does this picture jog anyone else’s memory? Look familiar?</p><p><a href="https://calisphere.org/item/2fb832fabfdda29f541c15e879540bab/" target="_blank">https://calisphere.org/item/2fb832fabfdda29f541c15e879540bab/</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 224306, member: 138"] I was tracking down information about Cherrio’s (thanks for the info, [USER=5151]@TJP[/USER]!) and while conducting an image search, the results caught my eye. I am pretty sure this building is one that came up on Dallas several times in the early seasons. Now, I can’t find any screenshots of it. I guess I should have kept a file of unidentified locations and their episodes. Does this picture jog anyone else’s memory? Look familiar? [URL]https://calisphere.org/item/2fb832fabfdda29f541c15e879540bab/[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top