Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 225422" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>I was wondering if anyone already identified the night shots when Jock was in the hospital in season 2 (DVD season 3). Here are a two screen captures from episode # 3.20 (DVD count) and another one from 4.01 (DVD count). The same establishing shot as in the first screen grab here was reused in # 1.14 of "Falcon Crest". I am not sure if the establishing clips originated on "Dallas", but after cross-referencing many shows from the 1960's through 1990's, "Dallas" is the only other one where I discovered those shots.</p><p></p><p>Any idea where this hospital was located?</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]21322[/ATTACH] </p><p>[ATTACH=full]21323[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 225422, member: 5151"] I was wondering if anyone already identified the night shots when Jock was in the hospital in season 2 (DVD season 3). Here are a two screen captures from episode # 3.20 (DVD count) and another one from 4.01 (DVD count). The same establishing shot as in the first screen grab here was reused in # 1.14 of "Falcon Crest". I am not sure if the establishing clips originated on "Dallas", but after cross-referencing many shows from the 1960's through 1990's, "Dallas" is the only other one where I discovered those shots. Any idea where this hospital was located? [ATTACH=full]21322[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]21323[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top