Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 225425" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>[USER=870]@cheaproberts[/USER] — great to see your Facebook page!</p><p></p><p>I hope you'll discover some interesting new "Falcon Crest" locations when you rewatch seasons 1 through 3. I think only the particularly tough ones are left to be identified though, including establishing shots borrowed from other productions, which are especially difficult.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 225425, member: 5151"] [USER=870]@cheaproberts[/USER] — great to see your Facebook page! I hope you'll discover some interesting new "Falcon Crest" locations when you rewatch seasons 1 through 3. I think only the particularly tough ones are left to be identified though, including establishing shots borrowed from other productions, which are especially difficult. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top