Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 228219" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>Bill B. and johnmmil10 -- great to see you found Jenna's store!</p><p></p><p>Taylor Bennett Jr. -- is there a list of other locations used in "Black Market Baby"? For obvious budgetary reasons, location managers have a tendency to use various locations in the same neighborhood on the same shooting day. Maybe we can find the apartment house if we think from a producer's standpoint and look at the other sites they filmed for that episode?</p><p></p><p>By the way, has anyone compiled records of the locations discovered in this thread, maybe episode-wise like in an Excel file or something? I think that might support further research. Although I enjoyed watching "Dallas", it isn't my first priority, as you might know, but I've been cross-referencing many shows from the 1960's through the 1990's to fill in the gaps on falconcrest.org concerning missing locations and stumbled across so many familiar places so I'm happy to help out other forums and websites, which I've done over the last couple of years for various friends from other sites, including "Hart to Hart", "Scarecrow and Mrs. King", "The Dukes of Hazzard", "Knight Rider", etc. It's amazing how the location managers always use the same L.A. locations. I'm currently re-watching "Dallas" for cross-references of Lorimar props and picture cars for our "Beyond the Show" section on falconcrest.org so whenever I see a location I know, I'm happy to post it here.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 228219, member: 5151"] Bill B. and johnmmil10 -- great to see you found Jenna's store! Taylor Bennett Jr. -- is there a list of other locations used in "Black Market Baby"? For obvious budgetary reasons, location managers have a tendency to use various locations in the same neighborhood on the same shooting day. Maybe we can find the apartment house if we think from a producer's standpoint and look at the other sites they filmed for that episode? By the way, has anyone compiled records of the locations discovered in this thread, maybe episode-wise like in an Excel file or something? I think that might support further research. Although I enjoyed watching "Dallas", it isn't my first priority, as you might know, but I've been cross-referencing many shows from the 1960's through the 1990's to fill in the gaps on falconcrest.org concerning missing locations and stumbled across so many familiar places so I'm happy to help out other forums and websites, which I've done over the last couple of years for various friends from other sites, including "Hart to Hart", "Scarecrow and Mrs. King", "The Dukes of Hazzard", "Knight Rider", etc. It's amazing how the location managers always use the same L.A. locations. I'm currently re-watching "Dallas" for cross-references of Lorimar props and picture cars for our "Beyond the Show" section on falconcrest.org so whenever I see a location I know, I'm happy to post it here. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top