Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 233227" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>Any ideas where the restaurant interiors of the scene with Vanessa and LeeAnn in # 14.10 (DVD) / 13.10 (original) were shot? It seems like a real building, not a set, particularly if you look at the air condition outlets.</p><p></p><p>I'm pretty sure it's not a real restaurant though. My first impression was that it's the Producers Building (now called the Jimmy Stewart Building) at Sony / ex-Lorimar / ex-MGM, but I'm not entirely sure. The carpet somewhat triggered my memory, and I somehow subconsciously placed it there the moment I rewatched the scene, but I am not sure. I never took any pictures inside that building so I don't have anything to compare.</p><p></p><p>Thoughts?</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]21799[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 233227, member: 5151"] Any ideas where the restaurant interiors of the scene with Vanessa and LeeAnn in # 14.10 (DVD) / 13.10 (original) were shot? It seems like a real building, not a set, particularly if you look at the air condition outlets. I'm pretty sure it's not a real restaurant though. My first impression was that it's the Producers Building (now called the Jimmy Stewart Building) at Sony / ex-Lorimar / ex-MGM, but I'm not entirely sure. The carpet somewhat triggered my memory, and I somehow subconsciously placed it there the moment I rewatched the scene, but I am not sure. I never took any pictures inside that building so I don't have anything to compare. Thoughts? [ATTACH type="full"]21799[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top