Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 237794" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>Can you imagine the reaction of locals if they discovered an Aussie sitting in one of those chairs? Thanks for this tip. I'll keep this and this thread in mind if I ever have the chance to travel to <em>Dallas</em>. Of course Southfork Ranch will be on my number 1 place to visit along with other points of interest.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 237794, member: 100"] Can you imagine the reaction of locals if they discovered an Aussie sitting in one of those chairs? Thanks for this tip. I'll keep this and this thread in mind if I ever have the chance to travel to [I]Dallas[/I]. Of course Southfork Ranch will be on my number 1 place to visit along with other points of interest. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top