Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara Fan" data-source="post: 241180" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>One thing i realised is that you do need a car to get a round Dallas and I didnt - however did a couple of tours to see the place, have met former member Tessie twice to see parts of the city and used the Dart a lot to get from A to B, train to Fort Worth (really cheap) and buses to get to Galleria and other filming locations etc</p><p></p><p>It surprised me the lack of shops in the centre, i always thought it would be like NY or Boston with all the big stores in the centre of the city and it doesnt have that</p><p></p><p>I loved SF outdoors, the land, the space, the patio, just walking around and soaking it all up, but think the inside is really disappointing - </p><p>A its tiny</p><p>B- its tacky - I still laugh when I think of "Bobbys room" - yes when he was 8 1/2 yrs old!! that awful red and white kitchen</p><p>C - it bears no resemblance to the show in terms of decor and i think thats a missed opportunity</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara Fan, post: 241180, member: 21"] One thing i realised is that you do need a car to get a round Dallas and I didnt - however did a couple of tours to see the place, have met former member Tessie twice to see parts of the city and used the Dart a lot to get from A to B, train to Fort Worth (really cheap) and buses to get to Galleria and other filming locations etc It surprised me the lack of shops in the centre, i always thought it would be like NY or Boston with all the big stores in the centre of the city and it doesnt have that I loved SF outdoors, the land, the space, the patio, just walking around and soaking it all up, but think the inside is really disappointing - A its tiny B- its tacky - I still laugh when I think of "Bobbys room" - yes when he was 8 1/2 yrs old!! that awful red and white kitchen C - it bears no resemblance to the show in terms of decor and i think thats a missed opportunity [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top