Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 253919" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>I see those things every day!</p><p></p><p>It makes sense that the tank farm in Caddo Mills would be the one we are seeing, but I have never been able to fully confirm it. I feel like it was definitely filmed in Texas. I can’t help with the Ewing 23 location either.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 253919, member: 138"] I see those things every day! It makes sense that the tank farm in Caddo Mills would be the one we are seeing, but I have never been able to fully confirm it. I feel like it was definitely filmed in Texas. I can’t help with the Ewing 23 location either. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top