Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 254065" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>You are correct. Google Street View isn’t too helpful! I had to run to town a little while ago and took a drive by the tank farm. Even then, I couldn’t really tell. Someone that works there was driving behind me though and I know I was kind of coming across kind of stalkerish so I couldn’t linger too long. I was mainly looking for that sidewalk that comes out of the office building and the partially bricked office building. Historic Aerials didn’t help with the sidewalk. The tanks closer to 36 at Explorer Pipeline were numbered with three digits. I didn’t notice the numbering system on the later sets of tanks down by JP Energy.</p><p></p><p>Maybe y’all can find something when y’all come to town!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 254065, member: 138"] You are correct. Google Street View isn’t too helpful! I had to run to town a little while ago and took a drive by the tank farm. Even then, I couldn’t really tell. Someone that works there was driving behind me though and I know I was kind of coming across kind of stalkerish so I couldn’t linger too long. I was mainly looking for that sidewalk that comes out of the office building and the partially bricked office building. Historic Aerials didn’t help with the sidewalk. The tanks closer to 36 at Explorer Pipeline were numbered with three digits. I didn’t notice the numbering system on the later sets of tanks down by JP Energy. Maybe y’all can find something when y’all come to town! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top