Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lastkidpicked" data-source="post: 257131" data-attributes="member: 237"><p>I love it when they are parked in front of Ray's house, talking about the changes the new owner's made. Then you hear a honk in the background.</p><p></p><p>"Well, whoever is coming home, and we'll pretend it's Ray, just honked at us and told us to move along."</p><p></p><p>BHAHAHAHAHA! I just love your enthusiasm. Keep it up!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lastkidpicked, post: 257131, member: 237"] I love it when they are parked in front of Ray's house, talking about the changes the new owner's made. Then you hear a honk in the background. "Well, whoever is coming home, and we'll pretend it's Ray, just honked at us and told us to move along." BHAHAHAHAHA! I just love your enthusiasm. Keep it up! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top