Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lastkidpicked" data-source="post: 259635" data-attributes="member: 237"><p>I love that you are making these videos. It's very cool that many of the shooting locations are exactly the same as they were when they filmed. I noticed you were able to zoom in on the seats where Jock and Ray sat during the cattle auction.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]25459[/ATTACH]</p><p> </p><p>And as further proof of how much fun it is to visit the filming locations, I liked it when you said,</p><p></p><p>"Here we are in the White Elephant Saloon. And we are sitting in the exact seats where Jock and the boys sat when they stopped here for a drink. How cool!"</p><p></p><p>How cool, indeed!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lastkidpicked, post: 259635, member: 237"] I love that you are making these videos. It's very cool that many of the shooting locations are exactly the same as they were when they filmed. I noticed you were able to zoom in on the seats where Jock and Ray sat during the cattle auction. [ATTACH type="full"]25459[/ATTACH] And as further proof of how much fun it is to visit the filming locations, I liked it when you said, "Here we are in the White Elephant Saloon. And we are sitting in the exact seats where Jock and the boys sat when they stopped here for a drink. How cool!" How cool, indeed! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top