Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grant Jennings" data-source="post: 271567" data-attributes="member: 746"><p>I know a lot of <em>Dallas </em>fans were upset when they learned the house used for exterior shots of Rebecca's house was demolished. I have found photos taken of the house during demolition as well as photos of the house built in its place. While the original, Mount Vernon inspired house, was nice, I am in love with the Anglo-Palladian style house that is there now.</p><p></p><p>Here's the link to photos of the original house. The site says it was Sue Ellen's house but we know better:</p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.flickr.com/photos/sdorn/albums/72157625711009830[/URL]</p><p></p><p>Here is the link to the site of the construction company that built the new house:</p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.sebastiancg.com/projects-2/park-residence/[/URL]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grant Jennings, post: 271567, member: 746"] I know a lot of [I]Dallas [/I]fans were upset when they learned the house used for exterior shots of Rebecca's house was demolished. I have found photos taken of the house during demolition as well as photos of the house built in its place. While the original, Mount Vernon inspired house, was nice, I am in love with the Anglo-Palladian style house that is there now. Here's the link to photos of the original house. The site says it was Sue Ellen's house but we know better: [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.flickr.com/photos/sdorn/albums/72157625711009830[/URL] Here is the link to the site of the construction company that built the new house: [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.sebastiancg.com/projects-2/park-residence/[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top