Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TJP" data-source="post: 363695" data-attributes="member: 5151"><p>I'm not 100 % sure because I think I only know him with shorter hair from later years, but I think that's the late Jarvais Hudson, who also was an atmosphere person on hundreds of shows in the 1970's and 1980's.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TJP, post: 363695, member: 5151"] I'm not 100 % sure because I think I only know him with shorter hair from later years, but I think that's the late Jarvais Hudson, who also was an atmosphere person on hundreds of shows in the 1970's and 1980's. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top