Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Macklemore Dropped from Ed Sheeran Tour Over "Free Palestine"
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 444487" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>Yes, many of them are also blatant hypocrites. They rarely put their money where their mouth is. I suppose it's fitting that the activism of entertainers is mostly performative.</p><p></p><p>That said, when it rises above an empty, virtue signaling lecture, I can respect it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 444487, member: 35"] Yes, many of them are also blatant hypocrites. They rarely put their money where their mouth is. I suppose it's fitting that the activism of entertainers is mostly performative. That said, when it rises above an empty, virtue signaling lecture, I can respect it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Macklemore Dropped from Ed Sheeran Tour Over "Free Palestine"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top