Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Documentaries
Making of a Legend: Gone with the Wind
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Scorpienne" data-source="post: 444515" data-attributes="member: 67264"><p>I enjoyed the mini-series much more than that godawful book by Alexandra Ripley. </p><p></p><p>My take on Scarlett has always been that she’s a survivor. I feel like she’s a good person at heart but not a nice one. Smart when it comes to business but terribly naive when it comes to relationships. And one of my all-time favorite characters. I’ve read the book several times and always pick up on something new when I do. Now that I’ve read this thread, I feel like picking it up again. LOL!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Scorpienne, post: 444515, member: 67264"] I enjoyed the mini-series much more than that godawful book by Alexandra Ripley. My take on Scarlett has always been that she’s a survivor. I feel like she’s a good person at heart but not a nice one. Smart when it comes to business but terribly naive when it comes to relationships. And one of my all-time favorite characters. I’ve read the book several times and always pick up on something new when I do. Now that I’ve read this thread, I feel like picking it up again. LOL! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Documentaries
Making of a Legend: Gone with the Wind
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top