Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Documentaries
Making of a Legend: Gone with the Wind
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Scorpienne" data-source="post: 444535" data-attributes="member: 67264"><p>I think Leigh’s passion for the book made her excellent for the part. I’ve watched some of the other auditions and none of them had that magnetism Leigh had. She absolutely loved that book, too much according to Victor Fleming. </p><p></p><p>Bette is one of my all-time favorite actresses but I think Jezebel was a better vehicle for her - and I don’t believe GWTW would have performed as well at the box office with her in the lead role.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Scorpienne, post: 444535, member: 67264"] I think Leigh’s passion for the book made her excellent for the part. I’ve watched some of the other auditions and none of them had that magnetism Leigh had. She absolutely loved that book, too much according to Victor Fleming. Bette is one of my all-time favorite actresses but I think Jezebel was a better vehicle for her - and I don’t believe GWTW would have performed as well at the box office with her in the lead role. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Documentaries
Making of a Legend: Gone with the Wind
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top