Meghan Markle on Ellen's Candid camera...

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a fan of her but I hope for her sake now that Charles is King that she behaves herself. :)
I think Meghan should do what makes her happy. She and Harry have stepped back from being a front line Royal so Charles and his fellow spongers have no right to tell them how to live their lives. Charles the Adulterer is the one that should behave.

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
I think Meghan should do what makes her happy. She and Harry have stepped back from being a front line Royal so Charles and his fellow spongers have no right to tell them how to live their lives. Charles the Adulterer is the one that should behave.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of him either after what he did to Princess Diana. :(

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards

SELECTIVE INDIGNANCE -- our next primetime soap.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
SELECTIVE INDIGNANCE -- our next primetime soap.
Meghan is a private citizen, none of my taxes pay for her lifestyle so why should I be any more concerned about what she does than anyone else in the public eye? Charles the Adulterer takes my taxes and doesn't give value for money.

It's not about being selective; it's responding to the very different circumstances that these people live in.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Meghan is a private citizen, none of my taxes pay for her lifestyle so why should I be any more concerned about what she does than anyone else in the public eye? Charles the Adulterer takes my taxes and doesn't give value for money.

It's not about being selective; it's responding to the very different circumstances that these people live in.

Charles didn't give Harry & Ho Hewitt any money? Well, that's nice.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Margaret Atwood says that Harry is lucky that the royal family has no real power; otherwise, a lesser royal probably would have had the pesky prince knocked off "to get him out of the way."

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
Will Meghan run for president? So she can finally fix everything?

By “everything” you mean her personal brand, marketability and net value which may have all taken a hit in recent months?

Nothing screams leader like a former actress-turned-woke-duchess who's never held an elected office, so why stop at President.

Meghan Markle for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe! Let us bask in her infinite wisdom and unparalleled leadership skills. And sparkles and fairy dust for all.