Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 433717" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I saw the final scene on social media which saves me from having to watch the show as I no longer know who many of the characters are and what are their current storylines. I liked that it was more low key than the previous final episode and left the door open for another revival of show. When Susan Kennedy said <em>"other communities have beaten the odds, we could be one of them"</em> was she referring to the fact that <em>Home & Away</em> is still being broadcast and that she thought <em>Neighbours </em>could do so again in the future?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 433717, member: 33"] I saw the final scene on social media which saves me from having to watch the show as I no longer know who many of the characters are and what are their current storylines. I liked that it was more low key than the previous final episode and left the door open for another revival of show. When Susan Kennedy said [I]"other communities have beaten the odds, we could be one of them"[/I] was she referring to the fact that [I]Home & Away[/I] is still being broadcast and that she thought [I]Neighbours [/I]could do so again in the future? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top