Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 436776" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>Sadly, it’s not the first time that I’ve heard of this being a thing that young actors are measured on. Elordi did say that they’d probably deny it but he does recall it being written down somewhere as a requirement.</p><p></p><p>On a different note but somewhat related, I remember reading about writers/directors being asked to write/shoot scenes in such a way that they could easily be clipped as gifs or reels for social media. I think it came up in relation to the scene where Cristal#1 pushed Fallon into Matthew’s grave on nuDynasty.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 436776, member: 673"] Sadly, it’s not the first time that I’ve heard of this being a thing that young actors are measured on. Elordi did say that they’d probably deny it but he does recall it being written down somewhere as a requirement. On a different note but somewhat related, I remember reading about writers/directors being asked to write/shoot scenes in such a way that they could easily be clipped as gifs or reels for social media. I think it came up in relation to the scene where Cristal#1 pushed Fallon into Matthew’s grave on nuDynasty. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top