Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Random TV Ratings
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 444836" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>The listing from 1966 added ratings for shows airing outside of primetime for some reason. I'd always assumed that Cronkite's <em>CBS Evening News</em> was a runaway number one in its slot, given how people spoke of him....but NBC's<em> Huntley/Brinkley Report</em> not only rated just as highly, it<em> outrated</em> Cronkite that week.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 444836, member: 27"] The listing from 1966 added ratings for shows airing outside of primetime for some reason. I'd always assumed that Cronkite's [I]CBS Evening News[/I] was a runaway number one in its slot, given how people spoke of him....but NBC's[I] Huntley/Brinkley Report[/I] not only rated just as highly, it[I] outrated[/I] Cronkite that week. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Random TV Ratings
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top