Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Season 13
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444977" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>Even though he had kind of lost his Midas touch/mojo, however you want to put it, I still feel like he looked almost sinister on that balcony when the scenario you mentioned took place with Cally.</p><p></p><p>I don't know that I ever connected it with the scene of him standing, looking down at Kristin, but..he had some great moments up on that balcony. I'm thinking of once he finally learns of Peter and Sue Ellen as well. Nice observation.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444977, member: 4960"] Even though he had kind of lost his Midas touch/mojo, however you want to put it, I still feel like he looked almost sinister on that balcony when the scenario you mentioned took place with Cally. I don't know that I ever connected it with the scene of him standing, looking down at Kristin, but..he had some great moments up on that balcony. I'm thinking of once he finally learns of Peter and Sue Ellen as well. Nice observation. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Season 13
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top