Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Sheila Kennelly - Number 96/Home and Away actress - has died
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 444864" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Yes.</p><p></p><p>I'm not sure about Lyn Collingwood, but of the others I remember the only one of these who said it was their choice to leave was Fiona Spence. Looking back at it, though, I have to wonder if she could see the writing on the wall. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That makes sense. In the best possible way, Floss was a supporting character more often than not, so I can't imagine her returns being hugely dramatic (even though there was no doubt lots of drama going on around her with how high octane the series had become by then).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 444864, member: 23"] Yes. I'm not sure about Lyn Collingwood, but of the others I remember the only one of these who said it was their choice to leave was Fiona Spence. Looking back at it, though, I have to wonder if she could see the writing on the wall. That makes sense. In the best possible way, Floss was a supporting character more often than not, so I can't imagine her returns being hugely dramatic (even though there was no doubt lots of drama going on around her with how high octane the series had become by then). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Sheila Kennelly - Number 96/Home and Away actress - has died
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top