Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Screen Icons
The Bo Derek Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spooky Owl!" data-source="post: 444875" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>I think she comes off as a bit more likeable today, actually. That 'thing' one didn't like about her earlier has dissipated now... I think the Bill Maher interview posted above (he didn't seem to know who Linda Evans was) reflects it -- although Bo asserts than "men lie!" when moguls marry young models and he then loses interest in her, but she never mentions that <em>women </em>lie when a young model marries a pudgy geriatric mogul and pretends to be in love with <em>him</em>.</p><p></p><p>But I'll have to go back and watch it to make sure -- which I'm loathe to do, as Bill Maher is so stupid.</p><p></p><p>She was obviously quite beautiful, and she and Linda really did look a lot alike in the early-'80s, after "10" came out and DYNASTY was new..</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spooky Owl!, post: 444875, member: 57984"] I think she comes off as a bit more likeable today, actually. That 'thing' one didn't like about her earlier has dissipated now... I think the Bill Maher interview posted above (he didn't seem to know who Linda Evans was) reflects it -- although Bo asserts than "men lie!" when moguls marry young models and he then loses interest in her, but she never mentions that [I]women [/I]lie when a young model marries a pudgy geriatric mogul and pretends to be in love with [I]him[/I]. But I'll have to go back and watch it to make sure -- which I'm loathe to do, as Bill Maher is so stupid. She was obviously quite beautiful, and she and Linda really did look a lot alike in the early-'80s, after "10" came out and DYNASTY was new.. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Screen Icons
The Bo Derek Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top