Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="JR-Rules" data-source="post: 301373" data-attributes="member: 60"><p>Glad you like it! My videos are made for fans so their pleasure is my pleasure. But it takes me a lot of time (mostly editing). And some years ago I lost all my videos sequences (my HDD burnt) about all the music videos I was planning to build. That's why I couldn't create another "Dallas" videos (I made 3 of them but don't know if you're a fan or not) or any other videos. I had some music videos in "stand by": Great white video, Terminator video, Dallas video... Too bad...</p><p></p><p>Yes also have a lot of Discovery Channel documentaries. Love each of them! And many books too...</p><p>PS: Do you know/like Ocean Ramsey? That woman impress me...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="JR-Rules, post: 301373, member: 60"] Glad you like it! My videos are made for fans so their pleasure is my pleasure. But it takes me a lot of time (mostly editing). And some years ago I lost all my videos sequences (my HDD burnt) about all the music videos I was planning to build. That's why I couldn't create another "Dallas" videos (I made 3 of them but don't know if you're a fan or not) or any other videos. I had some music videos in "stand by": Great white video, Terminator video, Dallas video... Too bad... Yes also have a lot of Discovery Channel documentaries. Love each of them! And many books too... PS: Do you know/like Ocean Ramsey? That woman impress me... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top