Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 331371" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>And don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate the last two films. I know most fans do, which I totally understand, but going back and seeing the original AFTER seeing those was quite shocking for me. I just never expected it to become one of my all time favorite films, which of course it did.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 331371, member: 13221"] And don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate the last two films. I know most fans do, which I totally understand, but going back and seeing the original AFTER seeing those was quite shocking for me. I just never expected it to become one of my all time favorite films, which of course it did. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top