Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 348737" data-attributes="member: 23"><p><h3><a href="https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64011888" target="_blank">Steven Spielberg regrets decimation of shark population after Jaws</a></h3><p></p><p>Steven will <a href="https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001g8m4" target="_blank">appear on <em>Desert Island Discs </em>this morning</a>, saying he fears sharks are "mad" (angry) at him for "the feeding frenzy of crazy sword fishermen that happened after 1975". </p><p></p><p>I'm sure back in<em> The Jaws Log</em>, Carl Gottlieb wrote something about Spielberg fearing some kind of karmic retribution from sharks and avoiding the water. It's interesting to know that he still feels the same way, almost five decades on.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 348737, member: 23"] [HEADING=2][url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64011888]Steven Spielberg regrets decimation of shark population after Jaws[/url][/HEADING] Steven will [url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001g8m4]appear on [I]Desert Island Discs [/I]this morning[/url], saying he fears sharks are "mad" (angry) at him for "the feeding frenzy of crazy sword fishermen that happened after 1975". I'm sure back in[I] The Jaws Log[/I], Carl Gottlieb wrote something about Spielberg fearing some kind of karmic retribution from sharks and avoiding the water. It's interesting to know that he still feels the same way, almost five decades on. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top