Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 426975" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>Yes at some point these kinds of projects stop being recollections and turn into archeology. I feel the same anytime a new biography of someone from the early 20th century is published. Anyone with first-hand accounts is likely gone and it's just sifting through already sifted through information. Yet, sometimes there's still little nuggets to be found.</p><p></p><p>I've already done my annual, early summer viewing of JAWS and I've seen it in theaters twice already -- including 3D, not to be confused with JAWS 3D -- so I didn't make any effort to see the 50th anniversary theatrical release. There is a planned showing at a local beach in August that I plan to attend; nothing beats watching JAWS on the beach under the moonlight. Next level atmosphere.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 426975, member: 5079"] Yes at some point these kinds of projects stop being recollections and turn into archeology. I feel the same anytime a new biography of someone from the early 20th century is published. Anyone with first-hand accounts is likely gone and it's just sifting through already sifted through information. Yet, sometimes there's still little nuggets to be found. I've already done my annual, early summer viewing of JAWS and I've seen it in theaters twice already -- including 3D, not to be confused with JAWS 3D -- so I didn't make any effort to see the 50th anniversary theatrical release. There is a planned showing at a local beach in August that I plan to attend; nothing beats watching JAWS on the beach under the moonlight. Next level atmosphere. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
The Jaws Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top