Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 343730" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>One Angela and Richard scene that I really liked was the one in <em>Stormy Weather</em> when they bonded over a game of chess. It seemed to signify the beginning of a shift in their relationship to a more friendly one after years of being adversaries.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 343730, member: 33"] One Angela and Richard scene that I really liked was the one in [I]Stormy Weather[/I] when they bonded over a game of chess. It seemed to signify the beginning of a shift in their relationship to a more friendly one after years of being adversaries. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top