Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Trump Says He'll Give Every Adult Citizen 5,000 Dollars if Republicans Win the House and Senate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frankenstein Underworld" data-source="post: 444760" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>Trump has made a bold promise to give every adult citizen 5,000 dollars if Republicans win control of the House and Senate. I think it's despicable that he's playing on the economic suffering of Americans to drum up votes for Republicans, especially since I don't believe there's a chance in hell he would actually follow through on his promise.</p><p></p><p>After all, this is the same guy who vowed "no more foreign wars."</p><p></p><p>Besides, I thought trying to buy votes was illegal. But then we live in an upside-down world where hush payments to a porn star are worse than war crimes and vote buying.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]w8fb4pFNLlQ[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frankenstein Underworld, post: 444760, member: 35"] Trump has made a bold promise to give every adult citizen 5,000 dollars if Republicans win control of the House and Senate. I think it's despicable that he's playing on the economic suffering of Americans to drum up votes for Republicans, especially since I don't believe there's a chance in hell he would actually follow through on his promise. After all, this is the same guy who vowed "no more foreign wars." Besides, I thought trying to buy votes was illegal. But then we live in an upside-down world where hush payments to a porn star are worse than war crimes and vote buying. [MEDIA=youtube]w8fb4pFNLlQ[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Trump Says He'll Give Every Adult Citizen 5,000 Dollars if Republicans Win the House and Senate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top