Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Trump Says He'll Give Every Adult Citizen 5,000 Dollars if Republicans Win the House and Senate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spooky Owl!" data-source="post: 444767" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Oh, of course, of course.</p><p></p><p>He's also pimping a "no property tax after 65" concept to win over people... I'm not quite there yet (and my property tax has quintupled in just 8 years) but I won't be holding my breath -- especially if I'm dead.</p><p></p><p>Let's face it: there's no low-level of pandering to which these people won't stoop. At least with Trump, everyone (except the remaining hardcore MAGA) sees through it.</p><p></p><p>I guess.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spooky Owl!, post: 444767, member: 57984"] Oh, of course, of course. He's also pimping a "no property tax after 65" concept to win over people... I'm not quite there yet (and my property tax has quintupled in just 8 years) but I won't be holding my breath -- especially if I'm dead. Let's face it: there's no low-level of pandering to which these people won't stoop. At least with Trump, everyone (except the remaining hardcore MAGA) sees through it. I guess. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Trump Says He'll Give Every Adult Citizen 5,000 Dollars if Republicans Win the House and Senate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top