• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Pictures Victoria Principal ... Pics And Articles

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
i have no idea if this will post or not, but its from Vps FB page and is her own mini Sf and super cute and she points out she is wearing her Dallas baseball cap

2 of her rescue ponies

She also has 2 ponies called Romeo and Juliet, just like Bob and Pam!

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
i have no idea if this will post or not, but its from Vps FB page and is her own mini Sf and super cute and she points out she is wearing her Dallas baseball cap

2 of her rescue ponies

She also has 2 ponies called Romeo and Juliet, just like Bob and Pam!

As I mentioned on the other thread, I didn't even know she was active on social media until recently, so now that I do I spend entirely too much time going awww at her animal posts :love4:

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I feel I need to share this just to give you an idea of the work she does, A kill center sounds just awful!

My reply in relation to her post at bottom of this post
What a wonderful story and huge congrats for the work that you and your team do. As a non American What is a Kill Shelter? Is it what i think it is? He landed lucky when you turned up. Amazing work , best wishes, BF xx
https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...DAzMTI3XzM4NjU2OTI1ODY0MDc4Mw==&av=1364693047

Victoria Principal
Hi Barbara, I always appreciate your comments. To answer your question, a kill shelter is where animals are taken to be killed.

So many of you commented on the photo of Bello planning his great escape last week that I want to share his story with those of you who don't know it. Bello was rescued from a kill shelter in November of 2017. I was rescuing two other mini horses when I saw little Bello. He was badly injured and afraid of humans. Someone had castrated him without using a proper medical instrument or an anesthetic. He was suffering from a life threatening infection and was terrified of people. The vet who examined him said that the abuse was so extensive that even if he could physically heal, he might not be able to recover psychologically. We brought Bello home and began treating all of his wounds. We gave him veterinary care, nutritious food and constant love. It took Bello longer than the other mini horses to come around, but this was expected and we never gave up hope. Today he is a true testament to the power of love. He is physically healed and has begun to show all of us his sweet and kind nature. Bello has humbled all of us with his ability to forgive.

Animals are wonderful teachers. ❤️

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
she posted another great pic today, i love her page!!

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Wise words from Miss P

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score